More Money Should Go To Hospitals

Some people think more money = happy life. Don”t get me wrong, the new internet car and iphone 7 are nice, but I’d rather help the community.  I think more of our taxes should go to hospitals.

1 reason I think this is because  my father had Cancer and Lukemia so I know how hard it is on the family. More money for the hospital, better chance of saving a life.

One other reason is that if they have more money, they can build and if they build they will have more room for more people.

My dad’s issues have made me think about all the others who are going through what me and my mom did. So I hope this story changed you and made you realize to instead of get, to give.

4 thoughts on “More Money Should Go To Hospitals

1. hi this is katie i just want to say how great that article was. i totally angry that more of the money should go to hospitals. that was the beast article i have ever read in my inter life. great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. megan you are the most savage person in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!